100 hii! my best childhood mmemory was when i had 4 year old and i steayed with my dad in the house and i remember him and i were playing blocks, and building blocks, then we drawing and painting, with colors,and i remeber that my dad and i we dance together with check to check. and also i remember that he read in me a story a after a got slept he read in me and song me a slept song after i got sleep.
When I was little, 4 or 5, I was waiting on line for the photo of the school. Some of the boys started getting bored, so they recollected dust of chalk from the chalkboard. With no hesitation they licked the fingers where the chalk was. They continued with the operation as if was like candy; sugar. So I give it a try. It had no flavor. Then a girl said that the chalk was toxic. I ate it. I was so sure that I was gonna die, so I couldn´t stop the tears. When my turn almost came, the person that was taking the pictures approached to me and said that I was going to be fine. But she didn´t know why I was crying. The days passed and when I realized that I wasn´t going to die I was so relived that I felt so happy. Not my best childhood memory but the one that I remember clearly. #166
my best childhood memory was when my family and i went to the zoo for the first time in dallas, i was so excited because i´ve never being in a place like that, the zoo it´s so cool! all the animals was soo cute and beautiful i´ve never saw a cocodriles, elephants, pinguins, tiggers like that! we were so surprised! it was the best day on my life i dont remembet the exactly day but i remember that was in april on 2000!
my best childhood memory was when i went to Honduras. i lived there for 8 months for the work of my dad it was a new experience for me but when my parents told us i didnt want to go because i didnt want to left my friends and whole family. but know for me is a great memory is a experience that i would never forget. num 101
when I was like 3 or 4, I was in a restaurant with my parents and uncles, and then my uncle told me to sing a song for him, and I don´t know why but suddenly I was in front of the whole restaurant singing the national anthem!! that was funny haha
i remember one day when i was a kid i had a very good friend,and i went with he to all parts: to vacation, camping etc...and he move to another city(juarez) and i didn´t see him any more and i think that some day i gonna see he in some place
when i was child i fell in my bicycle with a friend of mine and both cut ours mouth so the doctors sew ours by separate ok and it hurt so don´t do it at home by num 10
my best childhood memory was when i had 7 years old and i stayed with my family in the aunt's house and i remember that i was running with high-heeled shoes and my dad told me stopped cuz u gonna fell down and me ignore that, and i sprained my ankle. and go down, then i woke up and my noise was bleeding, they was so memorable cuz my noise not is the same :(
100
ReplyDeletehii! my best childhood mmemory was when i had 4 year old and i steayed with my dad in the house and i remember him and i were playing blocks, and building blocks, then we drawing and painting, with colors,and i remeber that my dad and i we dance together with check to check. and also i remember that he read in me a story a after a got slept he read in me and song me a slept song after i got sleep.
When I was little, 4 or 5, I was waiting on line for the photo of the school. Some of the boys started getting bored, so they recollected dust of chalk from the chalkboard. With no hesitation they licked the fingers where the chalk was. They continued with the operation as if was like candy; sugar. So I give it a try. It had no flavor. Then a girl said that the chalk was toxic. I ate it. I was so sure that I was gonna die, so I couldn´t stop the tears. When my turn almost came, the person that was taking the pictures approached to me and said that I was going to be fine. But she didn´t know why I was crying. The days passed and when I realized that I wasn´t going to die I was so relived that I felt so happy. Not my best childhood memory but the one that I remember clearly.
ReplyDelete#166
107!! =)
ReplyDeletemy best childhood memory was when my family and i went to the zoo for the first time in dallas, i was so excited because i´ve never being in a place like that, the zoo it´s so cool! all the animals was soo cute and beautiful i´ve never saw a cocodriles, elephants, pinguins, tiggers like that! we were so surprised! it was the best day on my life i dont remembet the exactly day but i remember that was in april on 2000!
my best childhood memory was when i went to Honduras. i lived there for 8 months for the work of my dad it was a new experience for me but when my parents told us i didnt want to go because i didnt want to left my friends and whole family. but know for me is a great memory is a experience that i would never forget.
ReplyDeletenum 101
when I was like 3 or 4, I was in a restaurant with my parents and uncles, and then my uncle told me to sing a song for him, and I don´t know why but suddenly I was in front of the whole restaurant singing the national anthem!!
ReplyDeletethat was funny haha
written by 22
i remember one day when i was a kid i had a very good friend,and i went with he to all parts: to vacation, camping etc...and he move to another city(juarez) and i didn´t see him any more and i think that some day i gonna see he in some place
ReplyDelete#111
when i was a child i fell from my bicycle and i got hurt in my mouth so the doctors sew it
ReplyDeleteby num 9
when i was child i fell in my bicycle with a friend of mine and both cut ours mouth so the doctors sew ours by separate ok and it hurt so don´t do it at home
ReplyDeleteby num 10
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemy best childhood memory was when i had 7 years old and i stayed with my family in the aunt's house and i remember that i was running with high-heeled shoes and my dad told me stopped cuz u gonna fell down and me ignore that, and i sprained my ankle. and go down, then i woke up and my noise was bleeding, they was so memorable cuz my noise not is the same :(
ReplyDelete#11