Okay guys and dolls
Remember that you need to comment on this post during vacation. What kind of problems/issues do you have with your parents? Do you respect their authority? Do you work to keep communication going with them? What do you do when you have personal problems, are you talking to them? Why/why not? What kind of parent will you strive to be? What kind of positive changes can we make in our own families and those of our friends? Whew! This is a lot. Let's try to get a conversation going on this.
Also, please be courteous and read/comment on the story posted by your classmate. Obviously, there's a lot of work there.
I will miss you guys. Have a great break. Remember that Easter is the most wonderful day and that HE IS RISEN! Love you all
Thanks for making my birthday the best ever. You guys are sooooooo awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that the most important thing that we can do to better ourselves, and the lives we live with our family, is starting off with communication. I think that today's family is full of selfcenentered-ness...if that is even the correct way of putting it. I think that today's youth is too busy trying to do whatever it is that pleases them the most, they've lost respect for their parents, and for any type of authority figure. I know that I would never talk to my parents about any of my problems because I thought that they would kill me if they knew that I had bombed my chemistry exam, or that I was caught skipping school. I figured that either my parents were too busy to pay attention to me or that they would punish me. I really never tried to have a good relationship with my parents, I decided to be distant. I decided to not talk to my parents, I decided to place all of my trust in my immature friends, who just ended up back stabbing me later on. What I have learned is that our parents, no matter how busy, no matter how preoccupied, no matter how grumpy, they are always there to lend a helping hand...well in most cases. I know now that I want to earn my children's trust, and keep it. I want to show them that I truly am interested in their life. I think that today's youth should not just swim with current but, swim against it. In other words, don't just do what the rest of your friends are doing, or what the world is doing, you should be the light that penetrates today's darkness.
ReplyDeletethe relationship with my parents is a little bad because my father became paralytic my mom is too busy to help but I just want my mom to help at home when I want to talk my mom exaggerates a lot and try not to get angry I would also like to stop driving to see if I could help more
ReplyDeleteapril 20-2009 5:05pm
102
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleterelationship with my parents is a little bad because my father became paralytic my mom is too busy to help but I just want my mom to help at home when I want to talk my mom exaggerates a lot and try not to get angry I would also like to leave
ReplyDeletenot to drive to see if I could help more
102
The relationship with my parents is great, we passed a lot of time together and we have a good comunication. We are happy and we tried to improve our relationship.
ReplyDeleteNo 103
the relationship with my parents is awsome i think that God bless me with a great family we are very close and i know that if i need something my parents are going to be there to help me and to give me the things that i need.
ReplyDeletei am very happy with the family that i have.and the most important thing is that God is always with us.
101
i agree with number 101 because the most important thing in a relationship is that God be in the middle always.
ReplyDeleteThe relationship with my parents its wounderful because we are very close, when i need something they do all the necessary to give it to me, my parents are always there for me! =) im very happy and afortunate to have my parents!!
the post of 6:58 is number 107! =)
ReplyDeleteMy relationship with parents is very good, I get along very well with them, support me in everything I need to support and help when I really need sometimes is a bit tight but I understand it, because I also want to take me very well with my brothers and I like to spend weekends with my family.
ReplyDeleteNumber 205
I Have a very good relation with my two parents, becaus I respect them and I always try to be a good sun. Sometimes I get pissed off because they started to talk to loud and that doesnt like to me.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, We have a very good comunication and that is the most important thing on a family.
in my case i dont have a lot of problems with my parents, we have an excelent comunication, just when has a problems in the school, but i try to be a happy family, in the communication its very good my mom is like my best friend and she give me a great advice, when i needed, and i think that my parents are protectors sometimes i hate that cuz they look me like a children and u know im a teen, but i love my parents and i thanks God for them.
ReplyDeletelove u teacher
#11
i have a normal family... we have happy moments but also we have difficult moments ... i have very good communication with my parents and this is so good and happy! because they help me in some things that they have more experience...
ReplyDeletethe communication in the family need to be necesary ... and the communication is not to play sports or something like that....
number 77
i have a good rlationchip with my dad, sometimes he and i we disscus about importat things, but after 10 minutes we apolagize each other. Nad my dad we have a good comunntion, we are very trustworthy and i tell him every things happen in my school. Sometimes he is right some things becuase he has a lot of esperience about things, and i think his is right and i need help him in all the things.
ReplyDeletenumber 100
i have no problem with my parents jaja kiding just a little bit and of course i respect they authority because if i don´t i can be in problems i always work with my dad and i help my mom in everything and talk is not big deal with my parents
ReplyDeleteby num 10
i dont have any problems with my parents, yes i work to
ReplyDeletetake care and i respect the autorhity
by 9