Sorry to be so, uh emotional about this but....... take a look at the right side of the main blog page. Do you see where it says "i look the photo"? The story that used to be under that post is gone, however the person who deleted it apparently isn't so good with English because the title they re-entered is incorrect. The correct title is "I Took The Photo". Also, do you see the first entry saying "physical apperence"? The correct spelling is APPEARANCE. Obviously I didn't make that entry. Obviously it was one of our very own classmates. So, my message is if you are going to indulge in such malicious activity - GET A DICTIONARY. Also, someone thought it might have been done accidentally. Perhaps once, not repeatedly. Someone else thought we might have been hacked by someone in the states - improbable. Let me say this: I will find out who the culprit is, and why he/she chose to do this. I certainly wasn't amused. Some people put a lot of effort into making sure they did the assignment. English is not so easy for some. Regarding me being told by other staff members that I should not have trusted the students: I find this to be insulting and heartbreaking. I will continue to trust you. If I didn't, there would be no reason to return to your classroom at all. I trust the people that I love - period. Finally, Remember this: I always find stuff out. It is one of my few gifts.
Moving on - please read chapter 1 of Cries of Children. Comment: Is it well written? Boring? Exciting? Confusing? Is the grammar good? etc. etc. etc.
Feel free to comment on this post as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i thing that the person who delete the coments, is a bad boy or girl because the teacher put all her trust in us, and the person who did is going to affect all of us!
ReplyDelete#107