My parents sometimes they do not like that I dress of dark because they think that they are bad(wrong) or diabolical things but I do not dress this way because I had a difficult life on having known that my dad I give up three years without knowing because
#107
ReplyDeletemy relationship with my parents its great! i think that the most important factor in a relationship is that God been in the middle of all, and i think that my family and i we have the honor that God is in the middle! my parents are an amazing persons, they help me in all the things that are difficult for me no only in the materials things, also in the spirituals things! =) im so glad with them! and principal with God because He give me the best parents!
i have a great relationship with my parents!! i know that they are always helping me and if get wrong with something they take care of me and they make me feel better i have the most amazing parents thanks God i feel so good when i am close to them.
ReplyDeletei write the comment that is up num 101
ReplyDelete