Monday, May 11, 2009

physical apperance

I like because my appearance makes me feel like I itself but when the people see me thinks that I never drug myself or do bad things they were left to know since I am actually it makes me sad

3 comments:

  1. #107

    i like the physical apperance but i think that is not the most importante thing in a person is the interior! =) i think that a person has more value if his or her personality is humble that if his or her is beautiful but only in the appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the physical apperance is important because God make us diferent and with diferents and beautiful caracteristics
    we have to take care about our apperance
    num 101

    ReplyDelete
  3. all live very concerned about our apperance, fashion and be like everyone, but this should not be allowed to become a obsecion, because if it´s a important to be presentable as possible but it is more important to be vigilant and educated
    #103

    ReplyDelete